BIOTECH TERMITE & PEST CONTROL HAS BEEN SOLVING RODENT PROBLEMS IN THE TRISTATE AREA FOR OVER 25 YEARS. WE OFFER RELIABLE AND GUARANTEED RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL IN THE GREATER NYC AREA, LONG ISLAND, AND NEW JERSEY.
WE ARE NYC’s LOCAL RAT AND MOUSE CONTROL EXPERTS!
When rodents invade your home or business, quickly taking over pantries and contaminating foodstuffs with their urine and feces, it can turn into a maddening experience. Mouse infestation is a serious problem for the city of New York because mice carry disease and cause damage to structures by gnawing on electrical wiring and creating fire hazards.
As your need arises to rid a building of mice, we remove these rodents one by one with the use of mouse extermination equipment effectively. Our specialties include poison-free mouse control, mouse trapping, and mouse exterminating. We also provide rat control and removal services for NYC residents who need help keeping their homes free from the dangers of rodent infestations.
Rats act as carriers of various diseases and wreak havoc on electrical wiring and cable lines throughout any building they inhabit. They will chew through just about anything to gain access to your home or business. So you must employ us as soon as possible.
There are many different types of rats, but they all share common traits which make them so dangerous. Rats carry diseases, gnaw on most surfaces and materials, and contaminate food supplies with saliva and droppings.
We offer our NYC rodent exterminators services for your home or business when you notice signs of mice or rat infestation. There is a guarantee that you will not see any signs of rodents after our service.
Rodent prevention begins with mouse and rat control. Mouse extermination must eliminate the entire mouse population for success. You must try your best to prevent an infestation. Otherwise, it can get out of hand very quickly. These tips will help you to keep mice and rats out of your home:
You can do these at the sight of rodents where you live:
Mice can gain easy access to your home through the cracks and holes that they find. They travel in groups, so you are bound to come across them. This is whenever looking for a place inside or outside of your home. Here are some places where these little creatures love living:
1) Corners on vinyl-sided houses – These are highways into building walls on ground level which leads up towards attic spaces.
2) Ridge vents allow ventilation behind bricks making them perfect hotspots for mouse activity as well.
3) Weep holes do keep out insects, but not always.
4) Construction gaps and pipe penetrations that allow ventilation behind bricks – mice only need 1/4 inch gap to gain entry into a house.
Outdoor rodent control is also important. You can take measures to keep rodents out of your property by doing the following:
1) Trim all tree limbs that are within 3 feet of the roofline for potential nesting areas.
2) Remove all sources of water from around your home. Mice need moisture and removing their access to it will cause them to look elsewhere.
3) Keep the area clean and free of debris as mouse infestations are more likely in dirty spaces with abundant amounts of garbage. If you have a deli or restaurant near your establishment, dispose of it as fast as possible. Disease from mice spreading can occur between unsanitary restaurants and neighboring buildings.
Rats are not picky creatures. They will eat anything. So it is important to keep your property cleaned of food sources and trash areas.
1) Clean up all spills immediately. Put food in airtight containers so the mice do not feed on them.
2) Keep garbage cans clean. Use rodent-proof bins that have tight lids with clamps for extra protection.
3) Put compost piles as far away from buildings as possible. Mouse attractants are often high in nitrogen content. This is why they linger around these areas.
You may have a bird feeder for the local songbirds. This is very helpful. However, this often lures in other animals such as mice and rats which you do not want to attract around your home or business. Mouse extermination must eliminate all of these rodents for success. You can do so by following these tips:
1) Eliminate all sources of food available – Do not leave pet food outside overnight. Try to get rid of uneaten pet food from indoor feeding areas.
2) Dispose of garbage regularly – If possible, put out garbage just before it is picked up each day.
3) Trim grass and shrubbery back away from buildings if possible. These plants protect the mice.
This includes both inside and outside of the home. Mouse extermination is serious business. But you can take steps to prevent an infestation before it occurs.
1) Make sure that mice cannot enter your garage or backyard. Seal off all entry points into your home or commercial property so these rodents cannot get in. Also, keep this area free from clutter as it can have little storage space for food items. It does help to have a large can with water. They do not dehydrate should they find themselves on the wrong side of the doorway.
2) Store all food away quickly after eating – There are also natural repellants you can use for mice to keep them away. Mix some peppermint oil with water and spray this on countertops, doorways, floor entrances, cabinets, and windowsills.
Most often, these rodent infestations happen because humans left it that way. Mouse extermination is done with products like mice poison and bating stations that are set out to kill the rodents living in your home or business.
Mice can fit through a hole as small as a nickel and rats can fit through holes the size of a quarter. So even if you do seal off most areas, they will still find another entry point into your property. Mouse extermination methods require professional help. These ensure their effectiveness and removal of all the rodents from within your walls and attic spaces. Contact us any time.
Our professional rodent exterminators are trained specialists who address the root cause of your rodent issues. To rid residences and business of rat and mice infestations, our expert technicians seal off points of entry, locate and eliminate rodents and their nests, and educate our customers on best practices for preventing reinfestation. We are trained in the most effective rodent control practices, including pesticide-free rodent removal that is safe for your family and pets. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that Biotech Termite and Pest Control will solve your rodent problems so you can get back to living your life or running your business.
Call us today for a FREE INSPECTION!
CALL US TODAY!
WE HAVE A “A+” RATING FROM THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.
“My wife and I never had a problem with rodents before and Dominic made us feel at ease in a stressful situation. He was professional and knew exactly how to handle the issue. He was knowledgeable across the spectrum and had an answer for every question asked. He was exceptional. Service was great. Job was done quickly and effectively.”
PROVEN AND RELIABLE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL
Trust Biotech to exterminate bed bugs, termites, rodents, and other pests for a safe and healthy home or business!