MANAGING MANHATTAN PEST CONTROL
An impressive 1 in 10 New Yorker has reported dealing with bed bugs during their time living in NYC. A hub for travelers and densely filled apartment buildings, there's no question that pests spread and travel from close by and abroad through suitcases, clothing and from home to home with ease. Businesses are not immune either. In 2010, several high-profile, Midtown stores had to shutter their businesses to eradicate bed bug issues. Biotech understands the delicacy and persistence needed to ensure your home and business investment remains safe before problems spread further. Our white-glove approach to pest control provides client-focused care for each of our Manhattan clients.
Roaches and Rodents of Manhattan
The close quarters and bug-friendly climate on the island of Manhattan make the sighting of rodents and roaches quite common for Manhattanites and visitors alike. Cockroaches live during the warmer months but can breed throughout the entire year. Whether you've had a frightening encounter with a cockroach in your home or office or have seen their tracks of droppings, our free consultation service can advise on the best step forward.
Additionally, our specialists provide comprehensive services in the event of rodents in your home. We pinpoint the place of entry and create a long-term plan for keeping rodents out of your space.
Bed Bug Exterminator in Manhattan, NY
In the event of a NYC bed bug infestation, there is no need to panic. By following basic steps and contacting our team, it's quite simple to catch bed bugs before they spread.
What do bed bugs look like?:
- Bed bugs can be spotted with the naked eye, ranging from the size of a pinhead to 5mm long
- Their bodies are brown or reddish in color, depending on whether they've recently eaten
- Bed bugs commonly have long, oval-like bodies and appear quite flat
where do bed bugs hide?:
- Bed bugs are often introduced to the home through luggage, shoes or clothing after travel
- They tend to next in the seams of mattress, rugs and even wooden furniture
- Bed bugs can make nests in piles of clutter or clothing
At the first sign of trouble, call our 24-hour call line to report the possibility of bed bugs in your home. We can set up a free consultation to eradicate bed bugs quickly and discretely.
Features of our process include:
- White-glove service to handle your home and items with care
- 72-hour turnaround for most home and furniture
- Eco-conscious chemicals and steam with low toxicity
What Makes Biotech Different than the Rest
Our focus on safety and innovative, top-industry methods mean that we keep our earth and clients in mind at all times. We use non-repellant chemicals and industrial strength steam in highly focused areas to reduce unnecessary treatment. Up to a year after our initial treatment, we guarantee complete eradication of home pests and will return as many times as possible ensure they're gone.